Monday, July 7, 2008

A bit of a correction

Well my dear friend joel who i am sure loves to amuse ppl fabricated lots of the story. let me enlighten you on what really happened. well you see. for some reason i have been finding it hard to grasp the modern maths topic earth as a sphere. so puan ling my maths teacher just happened to be asking me to store all that i had learnt in my memory......
the thing is , when she said 'Nicholas I want you to store this in your memory....' she seemed as if she wanted to add a word after memory. so i happened to be thinking abt the pituitary gland for some reason so i just said gland. with no excitement. i swear. it took my teacher quite a while to get it . same for me because all of a sudden my friend joel starts laughing and hitting my head. all of a sudden i was like 'oh crap' when i came to my senses that is. and the whole class didnt hear it. it was only a few guys. thats all.

1 comment:

Joel Tay said...

heyy... i dun tell lies k... i promise.. its noting but de truth;D